DISASTER RECOVERY PLANNING CAN MINIMIZE DATA LOSS, LIABILITIES, AND REPUTATION DAMAGE IN THE EVENT OF:
STOP doing your
Remote IT solutions that are common nowadays are NOT GOOD for efficiency since they still require one of your employees to be on-site to manually check connections when needed, etc.
You may be familiar with those
IT guys who are overly technical.
That’s not us!
Professional Server Installation
DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED A SERVER?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your office have three or more computers?
- Do you need to share files with others in the office?
- Do you want to have a central backup for everyone’s data so files could easily be recovered in the event of a computer failure?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may need a server.
Improve Your Connection
WEAK CONNECTIONS = LOWER PRODUCTIVITY
Your business could fall victim if you can you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Is your network or Internet running slow?
- Are you considering running network lines yourself but you’re not sure exactly how to do it or what you need?
- Are you considering changing Internet companies but you have no idea what your options are or who to consider?
- Do you have two locations and you need to link them together?